“How to Replace the Battery in Your 2018 Honda CRV Key Fob”
If you own a 2018 Honda CRV, then you know how convenient it is to have a key fob that can lock and unlock your car with just a push of a button. However, over time, the battery inside the key fob will wear out and need to be replaced. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to replace the battery in your 2018 Honda CRV key fob.
- The first step is to find the small indentation on the side of the key fob. Use your fingernail or a small flat-head screwdriver to gently pry open the case.
- Next, carefully remove the battery from the key fob. Take note of the type of battery you have, which should be a CR2032 battery.
- Insert the new battery into the key fob, making sure that the positive side (+) is facing towards you.
- Carefully snap the key fob case back together, ensuring that the edges line up properly.
- Test the new battery by using the key fob to lock and unlock your car.
It’s important to replace the battery in your 2018 Honda CRV key fob as soon as you notice that it’s starting to lose power. This will prevent any inconvenience if the battery completely dies. It’s also a good idea to keep a spare battery on hand just in case. With these simple steps, you’ll be able to replace your key fob battery in no time.
|– Easy to replace the battery
– Saves money from having to go to a dealership
|– Requires some delicacy to avoid damage to the key fob
– If done carelessly, might need to replace the entire key fob